La Bandita Townhouse is a 12 room luxury boutique hotel in the center of Pienza, a small Tuscan village in the Val D’orcia. Pienza is located between Florence and Rome in southern Tuscany. A number of restaurants and shops are steps away.
Distances to major airports/train stations
– Florence 1.5 hours
– Rome 2 hours
– Pisa 2.5 hours
– Chiusi-Chianciano Train station 45 minutes
All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning and heating.
La Bandita Townhouse is closed Jan 7-March 15 each year.
Low Season: March – May, November – December
Rooms: €295 – €395 Euros/night
Suites: €350 – €495 Euros/night
High Season: May – October
Rooms: €350 – €495 Euros/night
Suites: €595 – €695 Euros/night
Rates are per room per night and include:
– all taxes and service charges
– daily breakfast served in the Townhouse Caffe
– free wifi internet access
– free minibar of soft drinks, bottled water, coffee
– free laundry service for stays of more than 3 nights
– free dinner for children under 5 in the Townhouse Caffe
– access to full time English speaking concierges to arrange all activities